Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
From the NJPB Contact Form:

Subject: Port Norris

so yeah, bivalve smells horrible and i live right down the street from it, but you do get used to it . The greenheads arent so bad if you have come here with bugspray, not perfume and hairspray. What i cant get used to is the swarms of gaped eyed picture takers coming here and trashing our town. That smell you speak of is making someone money and giving people jobs, That dilapidated marina you speak of happens to belongs to a friend of mine, and that is his livelyhood. And you had to stop and take a pic of the piece of crap old church, you probably used my driveway to do it, all day long i have gape eyed picture takers in my yard blocking my driveway just wandering around with theiir cameras everyday. The smell is nothing compared to that, if you dont like the smell dont come here.

I replied with "what are you even talking about?" but the email address the lady provided didn't work. It seems like she's mad :argh: with this post I made in 2009. (I finally found what she was talking about by searching for "dilapidated marina".)

I really do like it down there and I feel like I was respectful when I visited. I do not park in people's driveways to take photos. I pulled over to the side of the road and took the picture of the old church building.

Of all of the things to get mad about in the world today, I feel like people taking an interest in the history of your small out-of-the-way town and photographing it shouldn't rank high on the list.

Just wanted to post this publicly since I can't reply with the email address that she provided.