MagicJack

NJBill

Explorer
Sep 10, 2008
Hamilton (Mercer County)
Just Google it and there will be plenty to read. The scam with almost all infomercials is not the product but usually lies in the extra charges and credit card issues and no customer service in place.

DeepXplor

Explorer
Nov 5, 2008
Jersey Shore
I use MagicJack all the time for my long distance calls, I just renewed for 5 years. It plugs into a USB port. Can't beat the price. Your voice mail goes to your e-mail as a Wave. doc. You can take the module with you and use it with any high speed internet connection. It is not the only phone system that I have, I still keep my land line and my cell. You get a phone number with it and you can choose the area code. I kept 856. Try it for a year. My renew for 5 years was $60.00
Tony Repice

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
I use MagicJack all the time for my long distance calls, I just renewed for 5 years. It plugs into a USB port. Can't beat the price. Your voice mail goes to your e-mail as a Wave. doc. You can take the module with you and use it with any high speed internet connection. It is not the only phone system that I have, I still keep my land line and my cell. You get a phone number with it and you can choose the area code. I kept 856. Try it for a year. My renew for 5 years was $60.00
Tony Repice

Thanks, I went for the 30 day trial. A couple of folks I know also use it and like it.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Was delivered this morning. Installed in less than 5 minutes. So far, after about 20 clear test calls, no issues :dance: