Marley's Three Little Birds

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
In which I am fortunate to see a metaphor in nature to one of my favored artists.

Coming from a recent shore junket, the LARGO Bunch stopped at favored Smithville for a late lunch at Fred & Ethel's and a walkabout. I will not give the exact spot in Smithville 'cause sometimes folks do dumb shit, but whilst walking under a particular spot by the water, we were startled up by a mom bird and looked up to find littlin's in a mud nest over a poorly mounted W/P electrical box. (I can be critical of shoddy electrical work). They were a wonder to see in a strange nest & spot.

I of course am fondly reminded of old B. Marley, telling us in the way of these birds, that every little thing's gonna be alright.

Woke up this morning, smiled with the rising sun, Three little birds, pitched by my doorstep, Singing sweet songs, of melodies pure and true, this is my message to you-ou-ou.
Don't worry, about a thing... 'cause every little thing, gonna be alright...

I'm sure some of ya'll that shared my youthful passions got the rest down.
short version... It's cool really, it'll be o.k.
Just like these three little dudes say.
Thanks for reading & viewing.

g.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Neat!
I am also a big fan of Fred and Ethels'. Really good hambergers there.
Jeff

While this one time I ordered something different because my wife can really let me know about myself concerning food, My signature sandwich there is a Black & Bleu type cheeseburger and I have 'em throw a couple strips of bacon on.
Oh Joy!!

g.