Measuring Tool

Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Actually I have the code for one and was all ready to add it to the site when I switched to working on the LIDAR site. It should be useful, because it lets you do continuous measurements and marks a point every time you click. Also shows the heading as well as the distance of each line segment, so I thought it might be handy for plotting property corners.

There are a number of things I want to do with the online website, but everything is on hold there until I get the new LIDAR site online - which is a really major project. But hopefully, later this winter I'll circle back around and work on the other site again. Don't hold your breath though, it will be a few months at least. :)

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Actually I have the code for one and was all ready to add it to the site when I switched to working on the LIDAR site. It should be useful, because it lets you do continuous measurements and marks a point every time you click. Also shows the heading as well as the distance of each line segment, so I thought it might be handy for plotting property corners.

There are a number of things I want to do with the online website, but everything is on hold there until I get the new LIDAR site online - which is a really major project. But hopefully, later this winter I'll circle back around and work on the other site again. Don't hold your breath though, it will be a few months at least. :)
Okay, sounds good.