Metal Detector Loan

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Do any of you have a metal detector I can borrow for a couple hours? I lost a pair of good eyeglasses in the woods by Cedar Creek. I think I know where there are, but they are not revealing themselves to me. They are burnished brown in color and blend right in with the pine needles and leaf litter.

bob

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
If you don't find them Bob I will come on Saturday and help you look.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Thanks for all your replies.

Guy, I looked twice really well. The second time I scratched up the leaves really good, but may have even dropped them by the creek in the tall sedges. Hard to see in there.

Gabe, thanks. I'm going to send Chris a PM to see where he lives. I may go by there tomorrow on another errand.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
So are you going to look again? If so let me know. I also have a metal detector, but it is not a good one.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
So are you going to look again? If so let me know. I also have a metal detector, but it is not a good one. Guy

Chris did not call me back. I don't have much time this weekend. I have to go on a business trip Monday and today is out. I don't think a good one is all that necessary. When are you free--send me an email.

thanks