More illegal dumping

DeepXplor

Explorer
Nov 5, 2008
Jersey Shore
:argh: On Tuesday I went to an area of the Pines that I haven't been to in eight months. Sad to say that there was a load of construction material off the road. This is on Rt 532 between Rt 563 and Rt 72 and on a road about two thirds of the way to Rt 72 from Chatsworth and about 1500 feet in on the right. (near the superfund site) This is the stuff that made the Indian cry.

Tony R

Attachments

• dumping in Woodland.jpg
    dumping in Woodland.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 348

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
That seems to be accelerating. I suspect they are trying to save trash fees. They need to be caught.

Guy

DeepXplor

Explorer
Nov 5, 2008
Jersey Shore
dumping

I keep a camera in all three cars, ready to go if I see someone dumping. My wife thinks that I am nuts. I would bring it to the attention of the DEP, Attorney Generals office and the media.

GermanG

Piney
Apr 2, 2005
Little Egg Harbor
It's always worth reporting the dumping right away. Dumpers aren't always the smartest people and we've had them dump garbage on county land and leave behind items that allowed the police to trace it back to them.

reelboys

Scout
Dec 22, 2008
holy park nj
dirty woods

ON the clean up at bass river on march 15 we found letters and junk mail with trash of the person address along with his old roof from his house turned it into bass river rangers and still nothing / yes the 3 m site is getting bad a lot of dead test well road hiding spots for trash

DeepXplor

Explorer
Nov 5, 2008
Jersey Shore
cleanup

reason I ask is i'm working on putting together a cleanup and would l;ike more target areas than the ones i have saved in my GPS
This area is in front of the Super Fund site called "Woodland Rt 532 Site". Although the properties surrounding this area is private, this particular area is state owned. Good Luck and thanks.

Tony R

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
Dumping has been going on regularly around the Carranza Memoria this winter/spring. Most to the north, junk like computer screens, tv's and cigar, beer and cigarette containers. This is Tabernacle where you could put out this stuff and couches in front of any ones house and it would be picked up no questions. The area is becoming a party place and the police presence is almost absent. From Friday night to Sunday afternoon something is going on between there and quarter mile run. Anyone seen the distruction of Tuckerton Road at High Crossing by the mudders, soon it will be impassable.

45.jpg

Apr 30, 2009
ON the clean up at bass river on march 15 we found letters and junk mail with trash of the person address along with his old roof from his house turned it into bass river rangers and still nothing / yes the 3 m site is getting bad a lot of dead test well road hiding spots for trash

I can't believe with that much information they have no way of finding who dumped the trash. It was awesome of you to at least bring it to there attention. I HATE DUMPERS!!!

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
Dumping has been going on regularly around the Carranza Memoria this winter/spring. Most to the north, junk like computer screens, tv's and cigar, beer and cigarette containers. This is Tabernacle where you could put out this stuff and couches in front of any ones house and it would be picked up no questions. The area is becoming a party place and the police presence is almost absent. From Friday night to Sunday afternoon something is going on between there and quarter mile run. Anyone seen the distruction of Tuckerton Road at High Crossing by the mudders, soon it will be impassable.

45.jpg

that area there is getting rediculous. Its been worse since one of our local spots is no longer active.

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
empty cases of beer burn nice, cans melt away, bottles melted turn into a mess, tires burnt tur n into a mess, all metal crap melts the paint off and leaves rusty frames. I wish it was as easy as you make it sound by "just burn it"

Aaron

Explorer
Jul 29, 2007
that area there is getting rediculous. Its been worse since one of our local spots is no longer active.

No longer active? Does that mean the cops shut it down or that the people "mudding" destroyed it to the point that its impassable ?

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
no it means that we had a peice of PRIVATE PROPERTY to go to and the guy decided that he wants to turn what was once a cranberry bog back into a cranberry bog. we were allowed out there and nothings ever impassable lol. you just gotta build a bigger and more powerful truck. if it gets to deep you build a motor and light vehicle and stay on top off everything. or throw a set of tractor tires on.