Muggy Dune Walk

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
We spent the early morning walking the dune just north of Dave Amato's place after not visiting it in 9 years. It was a muggy walk for sure.

tracks.jpg

Then And Now for the tree stand.

IMG_0832b.jpg

The ladder was moved to another location and locked with two large Master locks.

IMG_9867a.jpg

Jessica's phone was next to a frozen water bottle in her bag so this photo of me is misty.

IMG_2515a.jpg

And this morning on the White Horse Pike in Berlin we came face to face with a wrong way car. This is from my dash cam. Keep a watch in our lane in the distance. The camera makes things look further away than they actually were.

Click Here To See Wrong Way Vehicle

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
That's scary about that car. I do a lot of roadside botany, and even if I'm in the woods I'll be parked on the road and preparing to head into the woods, or when I come out I'm around the car for a few minutes putting things away. Every single day now I smell a cloud of pot from dipshits who think they can load up the bowl and head out on the highway. Another thing I despise is when someone shouts from their car, or blows the horn loudly as they pass. They just do it to see if I jump, but I used to work on aircraft carriers while they were under construction, and I'm nearly immune to loud noises. But still, it's a little startling, and I stare at the car and wish I could pull the punk from it and stomp him.