Mullica Morning

Jon Holcombe

Explorer
Dec 1, 2015
Medford
Sunrise on the Mullica, July 19. The moon was a deep orange, looking through the pines, low on the horizon. I was in a hurry to get to the river and did not have time to get a shot of it.
mullica_morning1.jpg

mullica_morning2.jpg

Last edited:

SuperChooch

Explorer
Aug 26, 2011
Ah ok, one of my favorite spots. I guess I didn't recognize the vantage point. Incidently just a smidge north of there is where I took the photo that is my avatar.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
How do you add a link from Google earth? I guess I could make a kml file of the general area or I could find each image on Panaramio and add links to those pages.I have maybe a dozen photos in the immediate area of Lochs bridge and upstream all taken from the West Bank.(Not Israel)

Jon Holcombe

Explorer
Dec 1, 2015
Medford
MM, I found all of your photos (I think) by just closing in on the general vicinity and following your route along the river. I took a similar route when I explored the west bank earlier this year. I finally ordered a pair of hip waders a couple of days ago so I can get over the marshy areas, closer to the river. I'm still a little wary of losing balance with my photo backpack and tripod and getting my gear wet, so perhaps a pack canoe is next on the list. Maybe this fall.

Last edited:

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I carry my camera in a waterproof clip lock plastic box but I"m sure my camera is smaller then yours and I don't generally carry a tripod. Just a snapshot guy myself. I know some real good photographers that just carry a cell phone in a zip-loc anymore:)

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
How do you add a link from Google earth?

A couple of ways Al;

In GE, from the EDIT tab, you can select either 'Copy Image' which will copy the GE image displayed, or 'Copy View Location' which gives the coords that can be plugged into the GE Search bar.

You can also go to the FILE tab and use View from Google Maps, then get the URL from Google Maps to use in an email.

More ways from GE. http://laearth.ohsep.louisiana.gov/intl/en/client/ug_sharingplacedata.html

Reactions: manumuskin