murder plot / body dump

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Christina Rubin graduated from Penn State in 2008 and was said to be a candidate for a Masters in behavioral psychology.

Now there's some tuition money well spent. I wonder if 'dear ole Dad' picked up the tab....

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I was there yesterday and was thinking of looking around. I know when they found the body off of Chew Road and we visited the location the police tape was still there.

I suspect it may have been a suicide or something like that. If it had been an actual murder don't you think the news would have reported that?

I asked my sources who granted are not from that area, and they did not even know about it.

Guy

NJBill

Explorer
Sep 10, 2008
Hamilton (Mercer County)
I believe you may be correct Guy on it possibly having been a suicide. Being familiar with a few such local cases in my area, most often a courtesy is extended in attempting to not over publicize such matters. If so it may account for the articles having been pulled so quickly.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
I was there yesterday and was thinking of looking around. I know when they found the body off of Chew Road and we visited the location the police tape was still there.

Guy

I went the Chew Road site two days after the discovery and my dog sniffed out a big blood stain and I found the instruction tag to the body bag.
I kept the tag for a souvenier but my wife through it away.
She thinks I am whacky.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I went the Chew Road site two days after the discovery and my dog sniffed out a big blood stain and I found the instruction tag to the body bag.
I kept the tag for a souvenier but my wife through it away.
She thinks I am whacky.

That is something that really annoys me, the way the authorities leave accident scenes. I popped out of the Greenwood Forest one day onto 539 and in front of me was a fresh accident scene from earlier that week. For 50 yards there was surgical tape, cotton wadding, bloody rubber gloves, and bits and pieces of car trim. That hurts the victims dignity as well as being an eyesore.

That took place right here in Laureldale, The scene was about 2 1/2 miles from my house. One of my Daughter's friends Father was the hunter who discovered the body in the carpet. Where the body was found was not very far away from one of the places I take Bub fishing in the summer.