mystery cemetery birdsville

pineypower71

Oct 19, 2008
Well, I am beginning to get a sense of closure on my mystery cemetery at birdville/ten mile hollow/dover forge. MH Septor was the volunteer caretaker of the property and the birdhouse maker. Someone who did know the family suggested that he "faked" a little cemetery and put the bones there to scare kids and vandals from the site and throw them off from going further and finding the real cemetery. There began problems with vandalism and I guess he was trying to keep people from going back there. Vandals were the ones who pulled out all the white picket crosses. I'll post the 2 pictures I found.

Karin Bos

May 23, 2017
Maine
Well, I am beginning to get a sense of closure on my mystery cemetery at birdville/ten mile hollow/dover forge. MH Septor was the volunteer caretaker of the property and the birdhouse maker. Someone who did know the family suggested that he "faked" a little cemetery and put the bones there to scare kids and vandals from the site and throw them off from going further and finding the real cemetery. There began problems with vandalism and I guess he was trying to keep people from going back there. Vandals were the ones who pulled out all the white picket crosses. I'll post the 2 pictures I found.
I came across your post...wondering if you could repost the 2 pictures you mentioned above? I am researching this Birdville. Thank you!

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I came across your post...wondering if you could repost the 2 pictures you mentioned above? I am researching this Birdville. Thank you!

That was a 2008 post so you may not hear back.