ddd-1.jpg

eee-1.jpg

ccc-1.jpg

the frog prince

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
Great closeups I can actually see your fingerprints in one of them. Did Alfreda try to kiss any in search of a prince?

whippoorbill

Explorer
Jul 29, 2003
Bridgeton
Great closeups I can actually see your fingerprints in one of them. Did Alfreda try to kiss any in search of a prince?

They're 'freda's prints. I don't dive headfirst into waters for frogs. You should hear the recording of the evening. The first several model recruits escaped capture and the capturer didn't have very nice things to say.

Whip

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
They're 'freda's prints. I don't dive headfirst into waters for frogs. You should hear the recording of the evening. The first several model recruits escaped capture and the capturer didn't have very nice things to say.

Whip

Billy,
Frogs expect me to talk to em like that.Then they know they must give up because everytime they hear words like that they know I'm there and i will catch them so it's hopeless and they know it.You never catch frogs because you don't use frog english.I used the same english when i fell in the swamp yesterday with Guy but he didn't realize i was calling frogs,he thought i just had a bad mouth.Remember in pursuit of frogs it's ok.
Alfie

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Billy,
I used the same english when i fell in the swamp yesterday with Guy but he didn't realize i was calling frogs,he thought i just had a bad mouth.
Alfie

I should have had a video of that :)

Guy

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
Charming denizens of the swamp! These photos are more appealing than the ones National Geographic has on their site.

Are the eyes really so blue? Or is this more of Whip’s photo-magic?

The stripes are especially interesting, since—according to what I read—they serve to disrupt the frog-shape outline, confusing predators. (Except Alfie, of course.)
I like photos #4 & #8 for the way they demonstrate this built-in camouflage.

Frogs expect me to talk to em like that.Then they know they must give up . . . it's hopeless and they know it.You never catch frogs because you don't use frog english.
Alfie

No wonder I can’t catch frogs either! Next time, I’ll have to bring you along, Alfie.

Or—question to Whip—do you think that recording of yours would work just as well? More economical too--I wouldn’t have to supply chocolate chip cookies . . . what does an Alfie eat, anyway?

Let’s see . . . Alfie floundering in the swamp-soup? The splashings could drown out his frog-english. Which might not be a bad idea.

Never mind the recording. But I may never get to hold a frog. :)

Glo

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Charming denizens of the swamp! These photos are more appealing than the ones National Geographic has on their site.

Are the eyes really so blue? Or is this more of Whip’s photo-magic?

The stripes are especially interesting, since—according to what I read—they serve to disrupt the frog-shape outline, confusing predators. (Except Alfie, of course.)
I like photos #4 & #8 for the way they demonstrate this built-in camouflage.

No wonder I can’t catch frogs either! Next time, I’ll have to bring you along, Alfie.

Or—question to Whip—do you think that recording of yours would work just as well? More economical too--I wouldn’t have to supply chocolate chip cookies . . . what does an Alfie eat, anyway?

Let’s see . . . Alfie floundering in the swamp-soup? The splashings could drown out his frog-english. Which might not be a bad idea.

Never mind the recording. But I may never get to hold a frog. :)

Glo

Funny Glo that you would ask what an Alfie eats.A little story is in order.
Alfie eats frog to:confused:nec while on a caving trip in NY Alfie his cousin and another friend were sliding down a wet rock in a stream into a pool ( i have revisitied this site since growing up and realize now we were doing suicide stunts) and on hitting the 4 ft deep pool that was 3 ft wide before dropping sheer another 20 ft after a 50 yard 70 degree angle slide that there was a small pool off to the side with a small bullfrog in it.My friend Stevie spotted it and I promptly caught it because I was the only one that spoke frog english.Well my cuz came up with the idea to kill it.I do not moider amphibians but I told him if he was man enough to kill it he must eat it.thats the rules.Well he promptly dispatched it by turning it's brain to putty with a rock.We took it back to the campsite and I gutted it and run a stick through it and proceeded to roast it over the coals.When it was done my cousin just as promptly refused to eat it.This really PO'ed me and I used some kin english reserved just for family which did not even cause him to bat an eye.We wrestled and boxed constantly and were very evenly matched.I was taller and a little stronger but he was short and faster but when he hurt me I kinda got mad and insane and then he would run.he was always faster running.In any case I wasn't mad enough to kill him over a frog.It wasn't like when he shot me in the arse with a beebee gun on purpose and caused me to drop and loose ten dollars worth of beebees.In any case I ate the frog.It was burnt black and tasted good but was very rubbery and hard to chew.I was told later i still hadn't cooked it enough and thats why it was rubbery.Alfie will eat just about anything.The only things I know i will not eat are anchovies,liver and black olives.
Alfie

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
. . . sliding down a wet rock in a stream into a pool and on hitting the 4 ft deep pool that was 3 ft wide before dropping sheer another 20 ft after a 50 yard 70 degree angle slide that there was a small pool off to the side with a small bullfrog in it.My friend Stevie spotted it and I promptly caught it because I was the only one that spoke frog english.Well my cuz came up with the idea to kill it.I do not moider amphibians but I told him if he was man enough to kill it he must eat it.thats the rules.Well he promptly dispatched it by turning it's brain to putty with a rock.We took it back to the campsite and I gutted it and run a stick through it and proceeded to roast it over the coals.When it was done my cousin just as promptly refused to eat it.This really PO'ed me . . . In any case I wasn't mad enough to kill him over a frog.It wasn't like when he shot me in the arse with a beebee gun on purpose and caused me to drop and loose ten dollars worth of beebees.In any case I ate the frog.It was burnt black and tasted good but was very rubbery and hard to chew.I was told later i still hadn't cooked it enough and thats why it was rubbery.
Alfie

And how much of this amazing yarn do you expect me to believe?

So what did the frog taste like? I KNOW. Just testing you. :) If you say like chicken, I'm not convinced that any of this ever happened. Didn't someone say something about Alfie fabricating? . . .

The only things I know i will not eat are anchovies,liver and black olives.

Such a pity, and here's me with a killer recipe for black-olive-anchovy cookies. Now I'm sure I'll never get to hold a frog. Sniff.

Glo

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
And how much of this amazing yarn do you expect me to believe?

So what did the frog taste like? I KNOW. Just testing you. :) If you say like chicken, I'm not convinced that any of this ever happened. Didn't someone say something about Alfie fabricating? . . .

Such a pity, and here's me with a killer recipe for black-olive-anchovy cookies. Now I'm sure I'll never get to hold a frog. Sniff.

Glo

actually the whole story is true.I was 19 and remember i liked the frog but that was so long ago I can't remember the taste and have not ate frog since.if your ever in the port jervis area I can give you coords to the waterfall the campsite and the cave entrance which is now gated.the waterfall was actually a steep rock slide with a pool at the bottom and then an immediate nasty staright drop if you overshot the pool.we had sneaks and shorts on and if we had of fell over we would no doubt have removed the skin completely from one side.I have pics somewhere I my friend steve going down.you can see the speed the way his long hair streams out behind him.he is squatted on the balls of his feet with on hand touching the rock for balance.this was way back before i got into fabricating and cross dressing.I was all boy back then.Then along came Billy and blew me a kiss and here i am today:)
Alfie

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Alfie has been known to eat a giant bowl of Cornflakes with his cousin Jethro.
Actually I don't have a cousin Jethro ,Oji but I do have an uncle Okie and an aunt Dixie along with a whole lot of other hillbilly names.My wife stands in awe this day at the names of my aunts and cousins I let casually drop from my lips and yes I do have one nicknamed Tater too.I have an uncle Jesse James too which is his first an middle because the original Jesse James was cousin to family in east KY where he spent some time after the civil war before going to missouri and becoming a famous outlaw.I heard tell on occasion he was known as Jessica James so maybe Alfreda is a genetic condition for me:)
Alflafa

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
To all,

I have some bad news to relate.You see me and Billy have been argueing the existence of God for literally decades and at one point long ago he burst forth in irritation and annoyance and shouted at me if God is real why won't he show himself to me.Well folks in the early AM this morning Billy was sitting at his computer and the Lord spoke.With a lightning bolt aimed perfectly at Billy's lovely bluff top lakeside home.He promptly fried Billy's computer.Billy saw a bright flash and heard a lous ZZZZIIIIPPPP! sound and his computer was no more.His external hard drive is still lit up but he had to go to work so he will see if that is salvageable this evening.I figure that was a reply about 20 years in coming so if Billy's defiant shout went at the speed of light then heaven is about 10 light years away.if it only travelled at the speed of sound then heaven is about 172,800 mi away which means it may be somewhere near the moon.In any case I have yet to find out if this has made Billy a believer or not but I doubt he ever shouts defiance at the heavens ever again.
He said he loves y'all and will be back on as soon as possible.
Alfalfa

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
Algae, It looks like Billy is up and running. This is great because I enjoy his pics. Now if he only had a video cam. He could get a lot of stuff with the $10,000 from Americas funniest videos. A large bearded man in a speedo and heels cursing and trying to catch frogs in a swamp can't be beat, but maybe something should hit you in the groin to really make the judges laugh. BTW I know 3 guys named Skeeter, 2 named Lerch and a Zeke.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Al, I don't like anchovies either. But I love liver and onions smothered in ketchup. And I like black olives. I do eat sardines too. I was on a kick in 2007. I had at least one can of sardines a week. They were $1.25 to $1.50 a can. They zoomed up to $3.90 these days.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Algae, It looks like Billy is up and running. This is great because I enjoy his pics. Now if he only had a video cam. He could get a lot of stuff with the $10,000 from Americas funniest videos. A large bearded man in a speedo and heels cursing and trying to catch frogs in a swamp can't be beat, but maybe something should hit you in the groin to really make the judges laugh. BTW I know 3 guys named Skeeter, 2 named Lerch and a Zeke.

Billy tells me I am at my funniest when I'm not even trying:)
Alfie

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Al, I don't like anchovies either. But I love liver and onions smothered in ketchup. And I like black olives. I do eat sardines too. I was on a kick in 2007. I had at least one can of sardines a week. They were $1.25 to $1.50 a can. They zoomed up to $3.90 these days.

sardines I'm not crazy about either but smoked herring is another story.Any seafood is my kind of grub.shrimp,oysters,scallops,lobster,crab,etc.can't deal with the black olives though.I've tried em half a dozen times and every time they just git nastier.
Alfie