No Smoking!

JeepWagoneer

Scout
Jul 31, 2015
Medford NJ
what? no more cigars while I wander through nature a mile from the nearest person who could possibly be offended?
Are we protecting the deer from Lung Cancer now?

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
It's also illegal to have you dog off a leash and swimming in non designated areas. Some laws are just there because of the society we live in. If I got hurt swimming where I shouldn't or my dog hurt someone I would be at fault. If your miles away from anyone smoke away. Just don't accidentally start a fire;)

Reactions: JeepWagoneer

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Geez, I hope they never ban beer in the State Forests.
:)

It already is. :(

SUBCHAPTER 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS

7:2-1.1 Short title

The title of this chapter shall be known as the "State Park Service Code."

7:2-1.2 Scope

This chapter shall constitute the rules of the State Park Service and shall govern the use

of all State parks, forests, recreation areas, historic sites, natural areas, marinas, golf courses,

botanical gardens, and other lands, waters and facilities under the jurisdiction of the Department

of Environmental Protection and assigned to the State Park Service in the Division of Parks and

Forestry.

7:2-2.6 Alcoholic beverages prohibited

A person shall not possess and/or consume alcoholic beverages on lands and waters

under the jurisdiction of the State Park Service except where the sale, use or possession is

specifically approved by the Director of the Division of Parks and Forestry or the Assistant

Director of the Division for the State Park Service.