PBE Radio: Shutdown

rblanda

Explorer
Feb 6, 2003
Winslow, NJ
www.eblanda.com
I worked very hard to bring you the PBE radio station, but due to lack of listeners and response, I have temporarily shut it down. I spent weeks on creating content for the station, including educational content, etc. Oh well, you can't please them all the time, right? If you would like MP3 Copies of the radio content, please email me.

The radio station is build and made to run at anytime, so if someone wants it turned on for a while, i'll do it in a heartbeat. But if no one is listening to it, whats the sense?

Tis a real shame.

Robert Blanda
Owner
Pine Barrens Enthusiasts
info@eblanda.com
www.eblanda.com

BarryC

Explorer
Dec 31, 1969
members.tripod.com
Bob,
This computer only has a 166 megahertz processor, a tiny amount of total memory, and NO SOUND. Otherwise I would have tried to listen! :)

I know it can be frustrating. I feel a frustration with my posts, which not only get no responses, but they get few or no HITS. I don't get it. Everything new I learn about the Pine Barrens makes it that much more interesting. And the more places I find, the more fun it all is. I'm glad to be living here. But where are all the other enthusiasts? I've brought this up before, and you have too. My "group" on Yahoo has 127 members. I would venture an educated guess that about 80 to 90 of those 127 have NEVER ONCE posted on the message board. The group was created in July of 2000.
But it's okay. I do have a handful of active members and most of us have met each other by now. It's all good.

BarryC

Explorer
Dec 31, 1969
members.tripod.com
Sounds good. But I would need help, as well as ideas, since I don't know what I'm doing. :) I don't know much, but I do a lot of reading, and have been trying to build up my Pine Barrens/South Jersey library. I think I have most of the books on the list I posted at an earlier date.

rblanda

Explorer
Feb 6, 2003
Winslow, NJ
www.eblanda.com
Its a matter of sending me the information that you would like to share, along with photos, if you have them, to my email address. I'll do all the web work, and I'll be sure to post your name.

Perhaps you could collaborate with Wayne, since he's got a really good idea as to how it will be organized.

Thanks again, Barry. You're one of the true fans of this site.

Robert Blanda
Founder
Pine Barrens Enthusiasts
info@eblanda.com
www.eblanda.com