PBX Clubhouse

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

So what do you think about PBX purchasing this building for sale on Carranza Road and turning it into the PBX Clubhouse? Sounds good to me! Each member can pony up a percentage of the $50,000 to buy it and we could have cookouts, parties, meetings and any other illegal or immoral activity you can think of there. After our hikes we could all meet back there and invite everyone here over for an evening of fun and decadence. We can even have a strip party where all of you come and help us strip the paint and paint it.

http://www.trulia.com/property/3009892551-453-Carranza-Rd-Tabernacle-NJ-08088

Chime in if you agree.

Guy

Reactions: manumuskin

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
There is an update on this building. If you don't remember it is the small gun club looking building on Carranza Road in this Google image.

google 2.jpg

I noticed today it is painted and there is a dozer on the side of it. The area around it seems cleaned up. So I guess it sold.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Well, it looks like the seller was a relative of a member of this site. It sold in May to an investment group for $28,000.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Okay. I just received a history lesson. That building had the Tuckerton Road come right alongside it in the past which I knew. I did not know that it was owned by Al Ammon at one time and he made splash blocks there for rain spouts. You may have them at your house like I do. If the Ammon name sound familiar, they run the nursery on 532 just outside of Chatsworth.

It was then owned by Floyd Yates who had/has the only private piece of property at Friendship Bogs.

The building was never a gun club which I was thinking it may have been.

Reactions: Boyd

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I was always going to stop but never did. I would have liked to talk with them.