pine barrens exploring vehicle lol

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
91 isuzu trooper. 2.8 v-6. automatic. needs some work. both front cv axles need to be replaced. does not shift into overdrive. 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear shift fine, just top speed without screaming the motor is about 55mph(speedometer doesnt work). body is ok. paint has already been sanded down by brush and pine branches. interior is there. carpet is there but will probably be removed by the time someone buys it.(carpet is annoying, holding sand and moisture). I have a brand new cv axle for teh drivers side in the box that comes with it. I will fix the 4 wheel drive for an additional cost. good for cruising the woods and reliable enough to get there and back. the motor has great oil pressure. i want $600 or best offer as is $1000 firm for the 4x4 to be fixed. I will also be willing to look into some of the other issues for the right offer. buy it by this thursday and you can have it for $400
heres the craigslist ad with pic
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/1087260094.html

Mts83

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
Sourland Mountains
www.wtfda.info
Haha, it's funny... I have a 91'Isuzu Trooper too. It’s a workhorse and definitely a good Pine Barrens vehicle. Try letting any other vehicle sit for ~7 years outside, untouched and watch it start right up ;-).

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
And I could've been standing by the interstate, flagging you down with an envelope of money. Cash, Dave.
But it's the wrong interstate--you'll be driving 95 and we're up in the mountains. Sniff.

Glo

BlueMoonMuskrat

Explorer
Sep 12, 2008
datsun1.jpg