Police: Bobcat seen in Evesham

Gerania

Explorer
May 18, 2004
Marlton
I live in Evesham township. Think I'll go for a walk in the woods tomorrow. I usually drive somewhere to hike because there are so many houses here and too many people here, like me. I have to admit though, when I walk behind Kings Grant over toward Kettle Run Road and down to the old airport, I rarely run into anyone.

When I was approaching the intersection of 73 and Brick Road last night just after pulling out of the Wawa parking lot, three deer ran in front of my car. Thats a little unusual for that area. Maybe they were being chased by the bobcat.

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
what a joke it is probably a house cat. Also bobcat aren't really big enough to hunt dear. They go after small game, rabbits, squirells, etc. I'm suprised anyone in kings grant even knew what a bobcat was.

Gerania

Explorer
May 18, 2004
Marlton
what a joke it is probably a house cat. Also bobcat aren't really big enough to hunt dear. They go after small game, rabbits, squirells, etc. I'm suprised anyone in kings grant even knew what a bobcat was.

I was kidding you know. I'll have to remember to throw an emoticon into posts like that.

My husband lives in King's Grant. He knows what a bobcat looks like.