Quick Trip To Atsion Today

Chrisr

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
Cinnaminson, NJ
Today, my daughter Nicole, our dog Molly and myself, decided to take a ride to Atsion. The weather was a bit chilly, but we were only going to stay for a short while. Once we got to Atsion I got out the Camera and started walking. I didn't take any pics of the mansion since it hasn't changed much, if not at all since September.

Here's Grace Bible Church:
picture.php

Then we came upon the old schoolhouse. I really enjoyed this place.
picture.php

Here's the railroad tracks
picture.php

On the way back
picture.php

Some nice, cold clear water.
picture.php

We got back to the truck, warmed up and called it a day and headed for home. It was my daughters and Molly's first time to the pinse and they both want to go back when it's a bit warmer.

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 179

Chrisr

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
Cinnaminson, NJ
Thanks Bob!! Photos are courtesy of my new Dslr.
Yeah, I don't know what happened to 40, but it was really chilly in the woods this afternoon. Thermometer in the truck said 26 when we arrived at Atsion.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Nice to see you took your daughter and she enjoyed being there. Maybe a future Pine Barren fan.

Thanks for the photo's!

Guy

Chrisr

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
Cinnaminson, NJ
Guy - She actually asked me if she could go. She's 22, just graduated college on Friday and is getting married 6/10 and still wants to do things with "Dad"!! I'm not complaining at all!!

Muskrat - Nice photo you got there. Sunrise and sunset photos always appeal to me. How cold was it when you were out there last night?? It was pretty darn cold yesterday afternoon.

BlueMoonMuskrat

Explorer
Sep 12, 2008
it was probably less than 20 when i was out there. My friend and i camped out down the tracks a way, and then hiked all the way to the carranza memorial before dawn. we're badass