Sasquatch hunters descend upon Chatsworth

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
Could the Jersey Pines be the new home of Sasquatch? Does Sasquatch, or Big Foot, as he is also known, actually exist, and could he and his family be making their home in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey? Animal Planet’s reality television show “Finding Bigfoot” has set off to find out.

The hit show as been filming in Wharton State Forest. At a recent Tabernacle township meeting, township administrator Douglas Cramer said the show’s producers recently asked to use the township building to film interviews.

http://www.southjerseylocalnews.com/articles/2013/10/28/region/doc526e71bbc593e524234831.txt

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
I saw the Chatsworth Samsquanch that they are investigating leaning up against a tree or bush, just along side of Old Tuckerton Road. I think the beast had red eyes too.:)

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I can't believe there are people who would watch that crap. There is no such thing as Sasquatch, Bigfoot, or the Jersey Devil.

Reactions: Boyd

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
Njpb users have spent a collective 9,564,345,182 hours in the woods, utterly no evidence to support an animal. Bigfoot searchers will spend like 2-3 hours and find it, ashame people are so fing stupid.

Reactions: Bill Sprouse

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
I should note I don't want to take anything away from Adam who helped coordinate the show coming here. I just think the show is completely bogus and it will be laughable what kind of noises they claim to be big foot. The woods is quiet this time of year so it should be interesting, my guess is night hawks are going to make them say bigfoot.

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
I should note I don't want to take anything away from Adam who helped coordinate the show coming here. I just think the show is completely bogus and it will be laughable what kind of noises they claim to be big foot. The woods is quiet this time of year so it should be interesting, my guess is night hawks are going to make them say bigfoot.
hqdefault.jpg

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
It would be interestin' if some good humored folks hit the big woods and made some noise :D I have a really old Johnny Stewart battery powered game call that makes some really strange sounds :eek: After all, Halloween is right around the corner.

They aren't armed, are they?

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
It would be interestin' if some good humored folks hit the big woods and made some noise :D I have a really old Johnny Stewart battery powered game call that makes some really strange sounds :eek: After all, Halloween is right around the corner.

They aren't armed, are they?

I have a Primos Mini Mag Howler coyote call that would really shake things up out there. If the 'yotes start singing along, things could get even better! They can make some bizarre yelps and howls.

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
If you ever watch the show you'll just hear one of them say 'that was a squatch'. They never replay the audio of the noises for the viewers, you just have to trust what they heard, the show is nearly fake. I mean they are going to come here when there is no history or sightings to speak of, nothing legitimate of course. Can wait for it to air actually, should be pretty comical.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
If you ever watch the show you'll just hear one of them say 'that was a squatch'. They never replay the audio of the noises for the viewers, you just have to trust what they heard, the show is nearly fake. I mean they are going to come here when there is no history or sightings to speak of, nothing legitimate of course. Can wait for it to air actually, should be pretty comical.

They are doing it for one reason, and one reason only. Make some money. Reality shows aren't really real, except for Les Stroud's stuff :D

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Was never much a TV guy anyway but with the advent of the internet and Youtube I hardly ever turn on the TV. It is for the kids my wife babysits.I have had a flat screen for four months now and still don't know how to turn it on. With the internet I can pick my trash instead of being force fed whatever trash the TV decides to feed me that day. Actually if you look hard enough on Youtube and Google Videos there is plenty of right down educational stuff.It's the difference between watching biologists study Anacondas in the Pantanal or watching the totally trash movie "Anaconda" on the TV.Now with my new Kindle Fire I can carry movies from Youtube around in my pocket.

Old Crazy

Explorer
Oct 13, 2007
Stinking Creek, NJ
I've always fancied myself as the craziest person roaming around the pines. But now with all these Bigfoot hunters descending on the place, I'll be lucky to be included in the top 50 craziest people in the pines [spits on ground...walks away dejected]