Spring Turkey season

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
Chris,
I forgot you got the Saturdays. I got the 2nd week of May. Let me know how you do.
Mike

PS- If you want to meet up on a Sat. or my week in May shoot me a pm. I'll probably hunt from my two man blind a few times.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
I got the E permit for Jersey but I am foregoing this Saturday to hunt in North Rome Pa.
Received an invite to hunt the same area where I deer hunted last fall and it will be a nice change in scenery.
Good luck fellers.

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
Chris,
I forgot you got the Saturdays. I got the 2nd week of May. Let me know how you do.
Mike

PS- If you want to meet up on a Sat. or my week in May shoot me a pm. I'll probably hunt from my two man blind a few times.

Mike,
Are you going to hunt before school with having a weekday permit?

I am going to try Greenwood this Saturday morning, I can only hunt until about 8 due to having other plans for the day. My spring birds have all been shot before 7 am. I am not losing out with only a 2.5 hour hunt.

Yeah, we can hook up for a hunt, that would be cool. Next weekend is shot for me on Jersey turkey. I am going to Vermont for a 3 day turkey hunt. My hunt is getting filmed so with any luck I will have some good footage. The following Saturday I will be back on the Jersey birds. When I get back I will be in contact with you.

Good luck Scott, have a safe and fun trip. I hope your turkey hunt goes as good as your last fall deer hunt out there. We will meet up soon so you can get your skull on the wall, maybe meet like last time and have a couple beers.

Chris