"STOP IT"

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
I can't believe that woman approached that adult bear that closely! What was going through her mind. especially after they were fighting. She will be a statistic.

Badfish740

Explorer
Feb 19, 2005
Copperhead Road
I can't believe that woman approached that adult bear that closely! What was going through her mind. especially after they were fighting. She will be a statistic.

She is well known to hunters in NJ as a lunatic and bear fanatic who makes a stink at practically every meeting of the Fish and Wildlife Council, has been charged with hunter harassment numerous times, as well as tampering with bear relocation traps placed by NJF&W.

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
She is well known to hunters in NJ as a lunatic and bear fanatic who makes a stink at practically every meeting of the Fish and Wildlife Council, has been charged with hunter harassment numerous times, as well as tampering with bear relocation traps placed by NJF&W.

That would explain why her name was prominently displayed in the video. Zikes!

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ

Perhaps she is a Timothy Treadwell wannabe. Remember him? He got ate, and got the assistant traveling with him ate as well. Was up in Katmai NP AK, quite a few years ago.

I read that she was denied a firearm id card, sued and won. Scary, eh?

She has her own Utube channel.