stove & frig.

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
I have a gas stove and refrigerator each about 4 years old. Both in great condition and previously purchased from Best Buy. I would like to sell these items but unsure what to charge. Anyone interested or suggestions concerning what to charge?

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Suresue,
Is the refigerator a refrigerator/freezer?
If so, about how big?
I need a another "Redneck Refrigerator" for the patio outside our trailer down near the shore. I need the freezer for making ice blocks and stockpiling bait.
My hand me down from last year took a s and I have to replace it.
Scott

Suresue,
If so, about how big?
I need a another "Redneck Refrigerator" for the patio outside our trailer down near the shore. I need the freezer for making ice blocks and stockpiling bait.
Scott

Don't worry Scott. I'm sure it's smaller than the Charger up on blocks in front of the trailer. :D

Steve

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
I had a Kelvinator from the 50's on my back porch at home here for about 7 years. I would hit it with a wire wheel every few years and hit it with Rustoleum spray paint.
It had the good old fashioned kid killer handle that shut like a bank vault.
The guy that gave it to me had it outside on his porch for 20 years!
It worked great but it also took a s and had to take the final ride.
I have a small refrig outside my back door right now for excess wine for when the weather warms up.
Its amazing how long something that is designed to be inside your home can take outside exposure. Especially the old Kelvinator.
I sure miss her!
Scott

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
Suresue,
If so, about how big?
Scott

Sorry I am just getting back to you...Frig/freezer. Freezer on top. I will have to get to you with the exact measurements.

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
Sorry I am just getting back to you...Frig/freezer. Freezer on top. I will have to get to you with the exact measurements.

The measurements for the refrigerator is 67 inches high, 31 1/2 wide with a depth of 22 1/2 deep. Freezer is on top, only a few years old, in excellent condition. Also gas stove for sale like new, wooden table with four chairs. This would look great in a cabin. 52 inch Toshiba TV. And still selling my mother's paintings at reduced prices. These would make a great gift. Only one huge saw blade painting left for the taking. In a year I will be moving out of state and these paintings will be going with me. Time is running out.