Sunset courtsey of Earl

lakesgirl

Explorer
Jan 3, 2010
collings lakes
Thursday evening I was on my way out to get ice cream. The sky was just starting to light up. Grabbed my camera and on the way back took some pics from the bridge over the lake.

Attachments

• IMG_7785.jpg
    IMG_7785.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_7779.jpg
    IMG_7779.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_7783.jpg
    IMG_7783.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 217

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
Thursday evening I was on my way out to get ice cream. The sky was just starting to light up. Grabbed my camera and on the way back took some pics from the bridge over the lake.
awesome pics!!!
off topic but just curious, where you go for ice cream My fiance works at "River Chics"
over there in Penny Pot

lakesgirl

Explorer
Jan 3, 2010
collings lakes
awesome pics!!!
off topic but just curious, where you go for ice cream My fiance works at "River Chics"
over there in Penny Pot

usually we'll go to Custard Cove (I think that's what it's called, onthe BHP near us...go by it every day and can't remember the name...sometimers I think). that night went to wawa for a couple of pints.

I know River Chics offers more flavors..but would be a messy ride home. Maybe one day we'll stop in.

whippoorbill

Explorer
Jul 29, 2003
Bridgeton
Yes! Very nice! When driving home from Atlantic City last evening, I had my eye on the sky kicking myself for not having my camera with me. (I should know better!) The best I could do was grab it when I arrived home and take a few snaps of Sunset Lake in Bridgeton. Here's one:

Earloutgoingsmall.jpg

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
Both you got an awesome eye. Courtney my fiance comes on once in a while just to look at the photos, she's getting into photography. This is her favorite site to look at . You guys/gals bring out the little bit of beauty left in Jersey

devilstoy

Explorer
Nov 21, 2008
lindenwold
Yes! Very nice! When driving home from Atlantic City last evening, I had my eye on the sky kicking myself for not having my camera with me. (I should know better!) The best I could do was grab it when I arrived home and take a few snaps of Sunset Lake in Bridgeton. Here's one:

Earloutgoingsmall.jpg
this is by far one of the coolest pics i seen someone take in a while