Tabernacle Becomes Latest Part Of ‘Jersey Scene’ To Make Its Mark On The Big Screen, Though In A Frightful Manner—With A Southampton Landmark Getting

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Everyone should read the full article.

I was on Butterworth last weekend and they had a tent set up with signs along the road that had letters on them. I think it was MNS but could be wrong. That would be the initials of the director. There was a man there swinging a baseball bat I believe behind the gate while waiting for people to come I assume.

Reactions: BeachandBarrens

stiltzkin

Explorer
Feb 8, 2022
Medford
I can definitely see why a location scout would pick Evergreen. It has a very distinctive, retro look with the wraparound diner counter and the angled glass. There's even a jukebox.

Shyamalan films are guaranteed stinkers but I'll still scan through this one for the locally filmed scenes after it comes out.

Reactions: Teegate

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
Guy it’s pretty funny you saw that. I haven’t been down butterworth bogs in a long time but had my bikes on my jeep and wanted to take a slower route to parker preserve. We went down the road and saw the same guy under a tent at the curve swinging a baseball bat. I looked at my wife and said what the hell is that all about. Couldn’t figure out what it could be but now makes sense. Also makes sense the neighbors were giving me the evil eye. This was on Memorial Day. But why did he have a baseball bat???

Reactions: Teegate

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I have no idea why he had it other than it could have been a long day and he wanted to keep active.