Thanksgiving

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
Gotta love the Meister.

Here's another one of his (not so much to do with giving thanks, but a good one nonetheless:

"Only the hand that erases can write the true thing."

Below is a thanksgiving quote I was able to dig up. Very profound!

"I like Thanksgiving meals. The dressing and the turkey."
- Justin Timberlake

Jul 12, 2006
Gloucester City, NJ
Happy turkey day to all. The bird went it at 8am. Let's see how well it does this year. Cooking the bird is not one of our specialties. You never quite know what the end result will be.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
My mother-in-law is cooking ours and driving the one block to our house with it. If she drops it we will be having something else :)

Guy

Tom

Explorer
Feb 10, 2004
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We will be going to Langhorne for dinner and then back to Florence for desert. Running around is the best part of the holidays.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Just took my usual nightly loop through the woods and all the timid woodland creatures seemed to be battened down for Thanksgiving too.
Enjoy your dinners everyone and stay thankful all year.
Scott

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Happy Thanksgiving all! I got out for awhile and wandered around Belco to walk off the big meal. Misty, grey and cold but a nice day nonetheless. In an hour of walking I only saw one other person.

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
Hope all had a good one. I'm gonna need a hike to work this off.

Steve

The weather should be absolutely beautiful Friday and the rest of the weekend. Unlike most folks I will be nowhere near a store tomorrow, hopefully get back into some piney woods up in Rocky Point. I just hope the puddles wont be too bad after all today's rains, they are no fun to walk around.
Talk about crazy, Tanger Outlets in Riverhead opened up at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

Badfish740

Explorer
Feb 19, 2005
Copperhead Road
Well since I missed my chance for a happy Thanksgiving post how about a happy post-Thanksgiving-leftover-meal post? We're getting ready for some Turkey and stuffing sandwiches, followed by some leftover pie, and maybe polished off with some cranberry wine from Shamong. :guinness:

On another note I really need to get on the stick and get myself a GPS so that when I'm walking this off I'll know where I'm going!