Video

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
If you have a few minutes check out this video. They have a 1440P camera on a drone while hiking Wharton. Try to watch it on youtube and make sure it is set on 1440P. The quality of this camera is quite good.

Last edited:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
And here is another one posted by a city slicker who is visiting the pines for the first time on his Ducati. He starts the video around Middle Road in Hammonton heading towards the Harrisville area to go camping. Uploaded this week.

Language warning so be careful.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I hate it when people throw that word around as if it's a normal part of our dialogue. It kind of ruins it for me, because he does appear to be a normal person.

But I do love the sound of that motor. I was going to buy a Ducati at one time.

rc911

Explorer
Apr 23, 2015
Cream Ridge, NJ
If you have a few minutes check out this video. They have a 1440P camera on a drone while hiking Wharton. Try to watch it on youtube and make sure it is set on 1440P. The quality of this camera is quite good.

Cool video but I don't think it was a drone mounted camera. Instead, It appears to be a gyro steadying device mounted to a person much like a Steadicam.

Jon Holcombe

Explorer
Dec 1, 2015
Medford

I have thought many times in the past couple of years that a drone would open up possibilities for my photography and video, point-of-view, etc. It is not legal however, and apparently the permit required to use one is very restrictive, and I doubt a permit would be issued because I want to take pretty photos. The is also a strong possibility of disturbing sensitive wildlife. I believe drone use without a user license approved by the FAA is also illegal.

SuperChooch

Explorer
Aug 26, 2011
Unfortunately, shortly thereafter, I had a power failure at about 100' and it fell to blacktop. All was lost.... I may get another one at some point. @pinelandpaddler and I had an idea for something that maybe we'll be able to get to..... ;-)

Reactions: pinelandpaddler

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Okay. I was just wondering if it was near Apple Pie or Carranza.

ecampbell

Piney
Jan 2, 2003
Guy, the video quality I am offered on YouTube is720p, 360p or auto. How do you get 1440P?

The problem is my browser, IE 11. I tried Chrome and it gave me many options, MS Edge gave me more than IE 11 but less than Chrome. Goodbye IE.

Last edited:

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Jessica had the same issue with her iPad which only went to 720P. My computer showed all the way to 1440.

1440.jpg