West Bank Oswego, A PBX Hike

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
We certainly owe a lot to you and this website.
Without you and what you have done, I would not have met this great group of people who share a mutual obsession with the pines and all things wild.
Thanks.

Well said Scott.

Thank you, Ben.

Chris

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
I have to keep this brief got to pick up the kid from school.

Great Time out there Saturday crew. The area is pretty special and I'm glad to have been a part of it. Thanks again to everyone for looking out during the tough stretches I'm lucky good solid people like yourselves have my back. Can't wait for the next get together in whatever form it may take be it a walk, ramble, stumble, paddle, etc.

The after party was just plain perfect.

Y-BUC-BILL

Explorer
Mar 9, 2007
Thanks a Million you Pineys.

the ox bow swamp is a great back drop nice trip you guys can get around

You have no clue as to the enjoyment I get as I read the accounts of your hikes and view your terrific pictures.I wish I was the age,that I could join you,but that is long past.I drifted the Oswego over 50 years ago[jump shooting ducks in Jan.]The lake at the end of our drift trip was frozen.Easy dragging my 8-1/2 ft. row boat to my truck.Thanks again for the report on your hike.How were the ticks?When are we going again?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
You have no clue as to the enjoyment I get as I read the accounts of your hikes and view your terrific pictures.I wish I was the age,that I could join you,but that is long past.I drifted the Oswego over 50 years ago[jump shooting ducks in Jan.]The lake at the end of our drift trip was frozen.Easy dragging my 8-1/2 ft. row boat to my truck.Thanks again for the report on your hike.How were the ticks?When are we going again?

You are one cool guy Bill. I wish you could come with us. How about you join us for a mile or two sometime near the end? We'll make it easy to intersect your car, then we'll drive you back to it.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Bill,

We take the summer off so this was our last big adventure until the fall. However, we still do smaller outings in the summer so we still may have a few for you. Right now I don't think we have anything planned.

Guy

Y-BUC-BILL

Explorer
Mar 9, 2007
Thank you

Fellow Piney.s

Thanks a lot for the kind words.I will see what the fall brings.I can,t fight heavy going,like the Great Swamp.You would have to call a hellocopter to lift me out of that mess.I see Scott at our club all the time.He Dottie and the two sons are great people.You all have a great summer.