Wharton SF adds acreage

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Hey Guy,
I heard they are doing the Cutts big tour again. There are state forest signs along 532 where the Cutts property used to be. They did a lumber project back there a couple years ago. I know the Cutts family and I will check in with them on this.

Yes, the state owns that now. They purchased it from Cutts on June 11, 2018. They paid $1,474,030.00 for it. Cutts then purchased the bogs of MaryAnne Thompson nearby from her heirs. The Thompson family still own the bogs on the sharp corner.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Hey, what’s going on here? It says I am a new member. I thought I signed in under my old password. I don’t know. It’s Woodjin for those of you who did not know my real name till now. Lol

I will check into it.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Jeff, you must have signed into an old account or made a new one. Your Woodjin account is still active. If you don't remember that password I can set a new one and tell you what it is. Send me an email or text and I can set the new password up. Do you still use AOL? If not, your email address for the site it old and you will have to go through me. I can't send a password reset because you will never get it. Contact me.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Hey, what’s going on here? It says I am a new member.

Hey Jeff, you must have created two accounts some how. Just click on your name - the account was created on May 3, 2011. Looks like you created it after having problems with the old photo gallery. The forum software considers you a "new member" because that account made very few posts.

Your Woodjin account dates back to November, 2004 - just a few months after I joined!... Wow, was it really that long ago? :) If you can't login to that account, Guy or Ben should be able to help.