what happened to bird's eye?

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Jeff,

I suspect you need to switch browsers. It is still there; however, there is now a drop down window that displays when Birds Eye is available, and some browsers may not display it properly. If you are using IE maybe that is the problem. Try Safari or Firefox since they are working here.

Guy

Attachments

• birdseye.jpg
    birdseye.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 420

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
I went on MSN live maps/bing and now I see a new format and no birdseye? Anybody know what gives?

It's still there Jeff.
Hover your mouse over aerial and a dropdown appears with options for regular or birdseye.
Another change appears to be that you can't kill off the left side of the screen.
Scott

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Another change appears to be that you can't kill off the left side of the screen.
Scott

It's still there, just move your mouse down along the border, an opaque arrow will appear midway, click it. Do the same to reverse it. Depending on the background, the arrow may be a bit difficult to make out.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek

Whoa... when did that happen? As recently as last week I was able to make the panel on the left go away, but now I can't. :bang:

Dogg, I don't think there's anything too weird about being able to view the nuke plant but not other areas. It simply appears that they don't yet have "birdseye" coverage for many places. I'm sure this will improve over time (or not :)).

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Yep,
No can do on the left side hide at this time. Guess I need to look a little harder. I can easily access the drop down menu and no big deal clicking on the "Bird's Eye" but everywhere I check and know that was good before is "not available" What gives??
That counts from Batsto, to my home in Waterford, to my work in West Berlin, to the Pacemaker Tower on River Road that I just tried. Even a friend's place if Bonita Springs FLA that I used to get, no more.
I am stupified, or stupid (yeah Bob, I opened the door, have at it)

g.