Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
BlueberryFestivalAnnouncement.jpg
http://www.whitesbog.org/

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
Thanks dogg, This is a great way to spend the day with the family. If you go, check out the photo exibit in the back of the general store one of my photos will be hanging there.

Reactions: dogg57

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
My four year old goes crazy on the wild blueberries and huckleberries. He says the store bought ones don't taste the same and he won't go near them. Get him out in the woods and, without intervention, he would literally eat them non-stop.

Jeff

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
My four year old goes crazy on the wild blueberries and huckleberries. He says the store bought ones don't taste the same and he won't go near them. Get him out in the woods and, without intervention, he would literally eat them non-stop.

Jeff

My kids were the same way. We used to fill our stainless mixing bowls back off 206 when they were little and eat half on the way home.
You are much better off eating the wild ones. I ride Columbia Road a lot on the motorcycle and the chemical sprays starting at bud break in early spring and continuing right into picking season are stifling and disappointing.