Whoa. Some more.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Everyone has their different interests in the pines, and she is sticking it appears with the same places that people have written about for years. I will hold judgment on the "quirky" places in the pines she is going to mention until I read it, but I am sure she is considering the Alloway stone one of them. She is writing for the mainstream as I suspected. Nothing wrong with that, just was hoping it would be something "different".

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Boyd said:
That link wants me to register but I'd rather not.

Care to give us some hint as to what it's about?

I will PM it to you.

Guy

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
You can't post copyrighted content on a website without the owner's permission. That doesn't mean it hasn't been done however...

Normally it's not a problem to just click on a link and read the article, but the issue here is that you need to register on that site. Perhaps in the future if you want to post a members-only link such as that, it would be helpful to include a brief summary of what the article is about. That way we'll all know what you're trying to share and if it looks interesting enough we can decide whether it's worth registering at the site in question.

I think it's also OK to post brief quotes from an article which would be considered "fair use".

Just a thought...

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
MuckSavage said:
Can I get that copy too? Thanks

Did everyone get a copy? I have been in Vermont and am just catching up.

Guy