New profile posts

Hello Oji how are you doing
oji
oji
I doing good. I finally retired in October. I hope all is good with you.
Hello! I hope this message finds you well!

Boyd pointed me in your direction for a copy of the Courier-Post article mentioned in this thread. Is there any chance you have it and can share it with me?

Thanks,

-Joe
Hi, Boyd,
Is there an email address to which I could send an image? I may be seeing what I want to see, but the image sent by Teegate of the address of some Pomona properties also displayed the east bank of the Wading river where I may be seeing suggestions of remnant levees of abandoned bogs.
Boyd
Boyd
Hi,

I am sending my e-mail address to you in the private "conversation" you started. I don't want to post it here, because then everyone can see it.
Hi George,
Just ran across your posts from yesteryear... 05 thru 08 re: "The Ramble Inn"...
I was born and raised in Nesco, Katherine was my second cousin and we were
very close in the early 60's as i tended bar at the Ramble while in prep & college.
Email me if you are still seeking more info etc...
dant
Bamber Lake. Please don't think its a quiet place. The wildlife & Piney's are loud. Co-existing w.love&/respect outsiders don't see.
Oriental - I am doing research for the SHPO on several old cranberry bogs located on Hanover Road, east of Cookstown-Browns Mills Road, in New Hanover Twp. The bogs are currently located on JB MDL property. In 2008, you posted a message about Cranberry Hall/Pheasant Moor/Hutchinson Family. I would like to know more. May be able to arrange access for you to visit
Hey Jennifer, hope you are doing well! How was the trip!? Hey.....nice pup in the background of your pic....is that a bully? ☺

So.....im dreading to post this out there but I may be selling my Suburban
Hi !
Been so long I don't even bump into you anymore!
Hey I'm looking to get both the boys their safety certs for watercraft.
There are so many out there that claim meet NJ standards .

The one you had at Batsto was actually given... by the State Police. The real deal.
Was free too, but not the point. Do know of any scheduling at Batsto anytime soon.

In case you wish to Text is 609-670-0814.

Love

g
Hey...I added you to my convo, hope you don't mind. You were simply the first person I saw under members and I'm just learning how to work this site. Hope you are well! ☺️
Wanted to thank you for adding me to the group! New here to Jersey from Cali...I own a bad ass Burban and ready to get down!
Hey Ed. I live around the corner from you on Old Indian Mills Road. Saw your post. Not really interested in the Grolsch bottles but the kegs, regulator, and other equipment interests me. Maybe we could get together and you could let me know how much money you need to get. I brewed years ago and am looking to get back into it.