Jersey Devil Bobblehead

RJG

Scout
Nov 19, 2023
Sea Isle City, NJ
For thirty bucks? :jd:
$38 with shipping, and I won’t get it until April. I’m a sucker for Pine Barrens memorabilia. I saw Batona Trail t-shirts at the Brendan Byrne office this week for $17. I told them I wanted five in XL. They had three in my size. I explained that wasn’t enough because in just a few months these t-shirts will be stained with coffee, ketchup, fish blood and possibly my blood, and I’ll start getting funny looks in church. They said they’ll make more. :D

stiltzkin

Explorer
Feb 8, 2022
Medford
Not a bad looking one. Although I think this is my favorite rendition of the JD. I'm not sure who the artist is, but I've seen this in a few places. The waistcoat and jacket are great. We need more cryptids in formalwear.

A7505486.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: noboat and Boyd

RJG

Scout
Nov 19, 2023
Sea Isle City, NJ
Good thing I put this Jersey Devil bobble head order on my calendar, or I would have totally forgotten about it. Haven’t received it yet and it was supposed to ship in April.

RJG

Scout
Nov 19, 2023
Sea Isle City, NJ
I was able to reach somebody on the phone yesterday and he told me they were shipping the Jersey Devil Bobbleheads in May. He kept screaming at his computer for being slow. When he put me on hold I could hear him singing with a song playing in the background. Doesn’t seem like a real professional organization. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Boyd