A True Pine Barrens Vehicle

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

If you have not viewed the vehicle that bobpbx drives in the woods, you have not set your eyes on a true Pine Barrens exploring machine. He thinks that paint is overrated! So while out with him in the recent past looking for some ruins in the pine plains, I thought that I would do my part in letting you come along for the ride. This little trip took us to a spot that few vehicles have visited in many years, and I am willing to bet those few vehicles were motorcycles.

So turn up your volume, strap on your seatbelts, wind up the windows, and enjoy the ride!

Broadband only and QuickTime required. 20MB. Give it time to load.

http://teegate.njpinebarrens.com/road/road.mov

Guy

imkms

Explorer
Feb 18, 2008
SJ and SW FL
Yikes

I just sold my 16 year old pines cruising truck, and I would not even take thru such a narrow road. I guess all those "pine stripes" on the side of your truck are memories of trips taken.

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
All,

If you have not viewed the vehicle that bobpbx drives in the woods, you have not set your eyes on a true Pine Barrens exploring machine. He thinks that paint is overrated! So while out with him in the recent past looking for some ruins in the pine plains, I thought that I would do my part in letting you come along for the ride. This little trip took us to a spot that few vehicles have visited in many years, and I am willing to bet those few vehicles were motorcycles.

So turn up your volume, strap on your seatbelts, wind up the windows, and enjoy the ride!

Broadband only and QuickTime required. 20MB. Give it time to load.

http://teegate.njpinebarrens.com/road/road.mov

Guy

lol been there done it. I now own 3 vehicles that I hate even wasting my tires on the pavement. my geo tracker, isuzu trooper, and 98 grand cherokee have probably all seen trails tighter than most atvs would go down lol.

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
Great show! Now we want to see what the aforementioned vehicle looks like on the outside (unless it's classified).
Piney Paintjob? I heard that description from Ed, but haven't seen one myself.

Glo

SweetJane

Oct 22, 2008
LB NJ
I love riding in our Chevy Blazer with the Scrub Oak finish and the orange gravel accents! I think the bullet holes might be real also, not the sticker kind. HA!

But is is a true Pine Barrens vehcile if there isn't a dog in the backseat?

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
At the end of the oswego trip when we got back to bobs truck I was thinking to myself, man that truck has a LOT of brush scratches! Toyotas are great for the pines. I had two and I could get them down some narrow trails. My silverado has some brush scratches but I just can't bring myself to take it down some roads. I want to get myself another pine grinder, almost had a tracker 4x4 for 500 bucks a few weeks ago but I was to late. My quick time will only let me listen but not view? It sounds harsh! wish I could watch it.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
At the end of the oswego trip when we got back to bobs truck I was thinking to myself, man that truck has a LOT of brush scratches! Toyotas are great for the pines. I had two and I could get them down some narrow trails. My silverado has some brush scratches but I just can't bring myself to take it down some roads. I want to get myself another pine grinder, almost had a tracker 4x4 for 500 bucks a few weeks ago but I was to late. My quick time will only let me listen but not view? It sounds harsh! wish I could watch it.

I can upload the original move which will allow you to view it in your computer without a plugin. If you are interested let me know and I will set that up.

Guy