Added some new photos of my journies.

gagliarchives

Explorer
Mar 7, 2004
gagliarchives.com
Cool. Yes please do shout outs (eh....whats a shout out? :? )

I am too much of an old guy for new progressive rock (I think). I was weaned on Led Zeppelin, the Dead, Steely Dan, Allman Brothers, the Band. However, I did latch on to some stuff later that I really liked; World Party, Adrian Belew, The Clash, etc.)[/quote]

Well I can start saying hi to NJPINEBARRENS crew. Of course, my international listeners would wonder who we are...but I don't care.

As for Adrian Belew....he is a good friend of mine. On the show many times over the years.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
gagliarchives said:
Cool. Yes please do shout outs (eh....whats a shout out? :? )

I am too much of an old guy for new progressive rock (I think). I was weaned on Led Zeppelin, the Dead, Steely Dan, Allman Brothers, the Band. However, I did latch on to some stuff later that I really liked; World Party, Adrian Belew, The Clash, etc.)

Well I can start saying hi to NJPINEBARRENS crew. Of course, my international listeners would wonder who we are...but I don't care.

As for Adrian Belew....he is a good friend of mine. On the show many times over the years.[/quote]

That is really neat. He plays great guitar and I'm a big fan of his albums "Rhino" and "Young Lions", especially the song with the prophet Omega; "I am what I am". Listen to that burning screaming guitar on that song sometime. When I hear that song I just cannot turn up the volume loud enough.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
gagliarchives said:
You guys ought to see my ankles. Boy did I pay the price for finding Washington.

You know Tom, when I saw that photo of you standing in the field with jeans and sneakers(?), I knew that would happen, but didn't want to ruin your day.

Guy and I wear knee high rubber boots. They work almost 100% of the time when the grass is not too high.

On Sunday, I got about a dozen on my pants above the knee. I was wearing white pants, so I could see them easily (another good trick). But, here's the story; I swept all off but one. I took the one and stuck him to a piece of bandaid off my finger and stuck that to my camera sticky side down so I could look at him under my stereo microscope.

When I got home I peeled off the bandaid, and even though he was stuck fast without air that long, he was wiggling and raring to go. He looks just like a tiny tick with his disgusting probiscus.

gagliarchives

Explorer
Mar 7, 2004
gagliarchives.com
Unfortunately, I wish it was Chiggers. I have Poison Ivy so bad I can't move my freaking leg.
Picture.jpg

Tennis anyone?

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Looks Bad! Sorry such a nice place has it's drawbacks.

Guy

gagliarchives

Explorer
Mar 7, 2004
gagliarchives.com
Guy,
Oh I would do it again. When Bob brought up Chiggers. Then I had the chill run through me that it really could have been worse. But you know what, it was totally worth it. I would do it again. Don't know where we wanna go just yet...hmmm...I better wait till this heals up. Got some photos from Whitesbog up next...

tg