Dr. Greene

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
11/22/1898

A search among the effects of the late Dr. J. W. Greene, the deceased hermit of Bass River township, revealed the presence of many Confederate bonds, which were a great financial loss to this eccentric recluse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wick

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
As the two of you know I work for the county and I was doing some work on the beaver run bridge. I set off into the woods towards the wading river and found the remains of a causeway over beaver run. I meant to return later but never did.
Beaver run and beaver branch are often confused. Beaver branch being a tributary to the longer beaver run.
Really a great find . That stove is really cool. Nice input from oriental as well. I wonder if there were any other residents in Rollestone.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
As the two of you know I work for the county and I was doing some work on the beaver run bridge. I set off into the woods towards the wading river and found the remains of a causeway over beaver run. I meant to return later but never did.
Beaver run and beaver branch are often confused. Beaver branch being a tributary to the longer beaver run.
Really a great find . That stove is really cool. Nice input from oriental as well. I wonder if there were any other residents in Rollestone.

I saw that on the lidar and was going to go there. I had to go the location there at the bridge where you said there was a stone and I could not find any. Did you see it again recently? If not, check the next time you go and see if it is still there. The link you sent me shows it right near or at the edge of the road but I can't see how it can be there.

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
Thanks Jeff, but Smoke_jumper actually nailed it down. For some reason his posts have dissapeared from this thread, but you can see part of them in my reply at #9 on the first page.
I actually removed after a brief discussion I felt it was best not to show the exact location. But all the information that I used to find it is still there

Reactions: woodjin