Hammonton Newspapers

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
Though this is not about the pinelands...I did hit the big one before my Friendship book ever got published.

In this week's Hammonton Gazette and Hammonton News there are several articles on Innova Health and Rehab. My first pubication supporting my employer Innova is contained within. As the story goes...over a month ago their nurses went on strike. Still they stand out in the weather pickiting. In this economy it makes no sense to me. I had been looking for full time work since the summer, turned away again and again due to hiring freezes. I have been a nurse since 1989. I worked several years at Innova, then resigned due to moving clear to Riverside from Nesco. It was through a nursing agency I went back to Innova to fill the void during the strike. So happy to see me, they rehired me on the spot full time. I got pick of the shift and wing I wanted to work, I couldn't be happier. So these newpapers hold my letter as well as a letter from another nurse and supervisor, also the CEO.

Also, listen to 97.3 at 8:30pm, 9:29pm and 10:29pm tonight. I gave a radio ad. Another nurse gave a radio ad as well. My last name will be heard as Dunn Loringer.
This is also on 96.9 at 6:50pm, 7:53pm and 8:53pm tonight. I am not sure if it will air tomarrow or not.