iPod For Sale

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Anybody interested in an ipod?

I'm selling my 4th generation 40gb ipod. It's 2 years old, and has 20 days left on it's Applecare warranty. I have 2 USB cables, a Griffin iTrip FM transmitter, dock, and the earbuds.

I'm selling it because I want to get a mp3 player with built in FM tuner, and none of the Apple ones have that.

Make me an offer.

ebsi2001

Explorer
May 2, 2006
southern NJ
bruset said:
if you have an ipod video or ipod photo, yes.

mine is strictly music/audiobooks.

Seems to be complicated...

I've heard that once the battery "dies," you've got an expensive piece of plastic...

ebsi

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
ebsi2001 said:
Seems to be complicated...

I've heard that once the battery "dies," you've got an expensive piece of plastic...

ebsi

Not really, you can replace it.

http://www.ipodbatteryfaq.com/

Lithium ion batteries have a finite lifetime, and Apple has in place a mechanism to replace them, if needed. The vast majority of iPod owners will never experience any issues with the battery during the lifetime of the product, even under heavy, frequent usage. There is a reason the iPod is the number one portable music player with over 92% of the hard drive-based music player market, and the most desirable. There are engineering tradeoffs for each design decision made; Apple is continuously working to make the iPod better. Other manufacturers of small, best-of-breed hard drive-based players also use integrated, lithium ion batteries in the same way.

Mine has been going for 2 years without a problem.