Lines on the Pines

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
I do not think so.
I got the exact same thing like you said. She wrote that it was to save $$.
As well it was being circulated to boards like this one.
I read her email and saw nothing either. I still have the invitation card and address from last year. I believe it was her own address so I think not best to publish without permission. I'll just drop a reply with the question about where to send. That or Jerseyman probably already has the answer. Let you know.

g.

Thanks George I want to get my check to her ASAP. I barely got in last year because it was basically full already. When I mentioned I was from Ben's site and that I knew Gabe she found a spot for me. I will be coming solo this year. My wife doesn't really get the whole pines thing. No biggie.

Registering for Lines on the Pines

Folks:

Sorry to keep you all hanging about attending the dinner!

For those of you interested in making reservations for the dinner buffet at the Lines on the Pines event in the Vienna Inn, please send an email to:

linesonthepines@comcast.net

Linda will send a responding email with all the necessary instructions for making reservations. Checks will need to be made out to her this year and she will need all dinner payments before the event. Additional information will be sent to you in her email.

Best regards,
Jerseyman

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Folks:

Sorry to keep you all hanging about attending the dinner!
For those of you interested in making reservations for the dinner buffet at the Lines on the Pines event in the Vienna Inn, please send an email to:
linesonthepines@comcast.netLinda will send a responding email with all the necessary instructions for making reservations. Checks will need to be made out to her this year and she will need all dinner payments before the event. Additional information will be sent to you in her email.
Best regards,Jerseyman

Link ain't workin' for me sir.

g.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I received a reply from her at that address today. She has been sick and will be getting a PO Box on Monday to use as an address for everyone to send the checks. So be patient and if anyone receives that PO Box address please pass it along. Please DO NOT post her address on this site.

Guy

I received a reply from her at that address today. She has been sick and will be getting a PO Box on Monday to use as an address for everyone to send the checks. So be patient and if anyone receives that PO Box address please pass it along. Please DO NOT post her address on this site.
Guy

Folks:

Thanks for posting the above message, Guy.

Here is the information that you’ve all been waiting for to make dinner reservations:

Checks should be made out to Linda Stanton and sent to:

Linda Stanton
Box 93
Elwood, NJ 08217

Please be sure your address, phone number, and email address is either on the check or included with the check, as well as the names of those people attending in your party.

Thanks for your patience as Linda recovered from her illness.

———————————————————————————————————————

All my Pinelands friends are coming to the Vienna Sunday night! [with apologies to Hank Williams].

Best regards,
Jerseyman

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
I might be attending as a viewer and not as a participant. My mother's paintings are almost gone. Nothing new or more to add until my book is published.

Hey Sue,

Any more unframed drawings left? Last year I picked up an owl sketch and a whitetail for my son. He has them in his room and loves them. I would of loved to buy a painting but cashflow was low last year (and lower this year lol).

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
God help you all, I am committed. Funds are off in the morn'.
Thank you Jerseyman, and good to know our hostess is well.

g.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
You know, that can easily be arranged. Ancora is but a stones-throw from you.
No?

You know my friend, I threw that out there wondering who might bite first.
Go figure.

Rest assured, I'll sign the papers myself when the time comes.
Moreover, I wanted to draw you out. Will we be enjoying your company fine sir? Good friends, conversation and wine all await your answer.

g.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
You know, that can easily be arranged. Ancora is but a stones-throw from you.

No?

We got a mailing from Ancora two weeks ago asking if we would like to be on a call list for future escapes.
I asked my wife to send it in with a yes.
Fortunately for us, most escapees seem to be a little woods shy and they usually head to more civilized areas.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Fortunately for us, most escapees seem to be a little woods shy and they usually head to more civilized areas.

"Most" of them do. That's why George is so hard to catch when he is out. The Search party is made up of volunteers who never venture there themselves, neither through habit nor hobby.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Will we be enjoying your company fine sir? Good friends, conversation and wine all await your answer.

Thank you George. That is a most pleasant invitation--one I think I cannot refuse. Still, the arrangements must be made; letters written and posted, all that sort of thing. I dare say that I'll certainly look into it promptly.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Just a reminder that there are only a few days left to get the $30 dinner.

Guy

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

I have been informed that 5 or 6 of the people profiled in Bob Birdsall's book "People of the Pines" will also be at the book signing and dinner. I would assume you could also have them sign a copy of your book, so if you plan on attending you may want to bring it along if that interests you. And I am sure he will have copies to sell if you don't have one.

Here is the most recent update for the evening.

Poster.jpg

Guy