March Cabin

twils24

Feb 4, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
I'm writing a thesis on the Pine Barrens, and I really want to rent a cabin so I can spend an extended amount of time there without traveling back and forth to Philadelphia. Does anyone know of any campsites with cabins that are open in March? It seems as though most of them don't open until April...

Thanks!

Tom

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
3948329657_212134ce9d.jpg

Not A cabin but, at Bass state river Lean-tos open all year.Found this picture on Flickr
Lean-tos: Nine handicap accessible lean-tos each with a hardwood floor and a woodburning stove. Outdoor picnic table, fire ring and grill. Flush toilets, showers, and laundry facilities are within walking distance. Located on the south shore. Accommodates a maximum of six people. Open all year. New Jersey Residents: $35 per night; Non-Residents: $40 per night

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandforests/parks/bass.html#camp

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
you can look into the atsion lake cabins also (contact Wharton SF) and the ones in Lebanon, I mean, Brendan Byrne at pakim pond. I think they are still in use.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I
you can look into the atsion lake cabins also (contact Wharton SF) and the ones in Lebanon, I mean, Brendan Byrne at pakim pond. I think they are still in use.

I think they have a year wait but I may be wrong.

Guy

glowordz

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
SC
www.gloriarepp.com
The Howard Johnson in Hammonton (sorry, so urban!) isn't too costly and has inexpensive rates for extended stay. Not fancy, but probably has a few more amenities than a lean-to. Ten minutes from Wharton.

Glo

freerider

Explorer
Jan 3, 2008
In order to know the pines you have to touch it and sleep alongside the coyotes...... listen to the wind explain why you are there....

Contact me privately for more details.