Murderer in the Pines !

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
The news tonight said he hit his head when he went across the fence the other day. Apparently, that kept him close by. He is getting a little old to make the "Great Escape". They need to make a hiking stick with wheels on the bottom :)

Guy

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Psychiatrists. They seem to think they're scientists so I humored them.

Erik

Psychiatry is a legitimate medical profession that requires a bachelors degree and medical school and they can prescribe medication.
Psychologists on the other hand, in my opinion, are the true crackpots.
Usually a college psych major that thought they could figure out people but in fact they themselves were half a bubble off.
Luckily, they are not allowed to prescribe medication.
:)

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
I know someone who is a successful "psychotherapist" in New York City. And she is really messed up herself; it's pretty scary that she gives advice to others :confused:

swwit

Explorer
Apr 14, 2005
you guys that live in nj can't carry on your person, one of the first thing i did when i got a chance was go down to the county sheriffs office and got my carry licence took about 1/2 hour

now i carry a 9mm or a .380 most of the time !! you just never know, but up here a person is much safer than in the high crime state of nj

:rolleyes:
I guess you don't read the Philly newspapers all that often. Talk about crime.

MarkBNJ

Piney
Jun 17, 2007
Long Valley, NJ
www.markbetz.net
"The search even extended to Canada because, authorities said, Enman bought a piece of property in Nova Scotia."

How does that happen when you are put away???

GUY

Mail order? /shrug. Guess he can still use the telephone. I wouldn't mind owning some property in Nova Scotia myself.

Someone above mentioned Philly with respect to Jersey and crime. The most recent stats I have seen showed NJ about 10th overall in terms of dangerous crime (thanks, Newark!). California was 1. Pennsylvania was 8. And we all know most of that is happening east of 476.

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Aside from forum funnies, my biggest concern is that his individual be in a mental ward... of a jail, real jail. Not a moderate security loony facility.
He should be done, today. Period.
As well this incident should incite investigation as to whom else resides in Ancora of questionable interests. Probably won't happen though.

G.

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
That is really outrageous. Meanwhile our politicians are busy making new smoking and cellphone laws and the police have their hands full stopping people for not wearing seatbelts.

If you're a murderer you go to prison, but if you're an insane murderer you have the "rights of a patient." And remember, "because a person was dangerous due to mental illness at one time does not mean that they are forever dangerous".

Gerania

Explorer
May 18, 2004
Marlton
Hopefully they'll get the guy before anything bad happens.

When I first moved to my house on Atsion Rd in Medford 4 years ago I came home one evening and saw helicopters circling. Turned on the news, and it was that crazy guy who shot his mother for not buying him cigarettes, took off on a dirt bike and killed an innocent kid near Kings Grant. He lived just down the road from me, my neighbor knew the family.

It's tough to get away from these crazies!...

Yeah, I remember that. The murder took place about a quarter mile from my house. My kid knew him.