Jul 18, 2003
Sparta, NJ
home.earthlink.net
irishman said:
anyone else a chronic list maker?
Brian

No such thing as OCD ;-)

NJ Vike (a.k.a.) Felix Unger

BTW, there was a Seinfeld show on someone just like that. Turns out he was taken as a hostage and was still adding things to his list while he was captive.

I guess there is OCD.

B

bach2yoga

BEHR655 said:
1. Lists take time

B. Lists are boring

III. Lists take up space

> Lists get lost

I like that one!
But I can't sleep at night if I haven't written a list.

B

bach2yoga

BEHR655 said:
bach2yoga said:
I like that one!
But I can't sleep at night if I haven't written a list.

Such as.............Brush teeth
get in bed
close eyes
sleep

funny....no, a list of everything to do today cuz I'm afraid I'll forget something
get the car fixed
call the IRS
call the state
call the county
teach violin
take the kids to swim
teach violin again
work on my labs for college
check on the status of my camera that's being fixed
find my cheesecake recipe
gather my film to be developed (what's scary is that has been on my list for almost a week and isn't done)
laundry
laundry
did I mention laundry?
make paypal payment
go to the bank
oh, heck, I have to homeschool the kids somewhere in there too...

oh my....

irishman

Scout
Mar 30, 2004
yep, I do em' on the computer, in fact I save them so I can work on them later. Guest lists, menus, things to do for parties months in advance, stuff to get done after work or over the weekend, things to take on a weekend trip, shopping lists, new workouts or what I wanna go over in that nights martial arts class, shopping lists, home improvements I wanna get done, it's endless.
Brian

B

bach2yoga

irishman said:
yep, I do em' on the computer, in fact I save them so I can work on them later. Guest lists, menus, things to do for parties months in advance, stuff to get done after work or over the weekend, things to take on a weekend trip, shopping lists, new workouts or what I wanna go over in that nights martial arts class, shopping lists, home improvements I wanna get done, it's endless.
Brian

ha! I am not alone! :D

irishman

Scout
Mar 30, 2004
bunnymom3 said:
How about when you make a mistake and have to start the whole darn list over again? Ya'll that bad too????

yep, I've erased big one's before and had to go back and do them all over again, got mad casue i was sure I was missing something I had on the original...I need help

Brian

B

bach2yoga

bunnymom3 said:
How about when you make a mistake and have to start the whole darn list over again? Ya'll that bad too????

ha ha! that's why I use the computer.
cause if my list is wrong it's no good.
I put little boxes by each thing too, so I can check them off when they are done!