Time Saver

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Boyd, I want to thank you for putting the property lines into your Maps. It saved me a lot of time and aggravation. I just got another survey to do; 5 different lots totaling 500 or so acres. I want to ensure that I don't go outside the bounds, so I used your property line set to plot waypoints on the bounds in your map program, and then downloaded them onto my computer and then imported them into basecamp and then my GPS.

Your Maps have matured to a high level and are very useful. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Boyd

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Thanks! Glad that you're making use of the advanced features! Something else that might be useful - if you save your waypoints in the boydsmaps format, you will just get a text file but it can be imported directly into Excel with just a few clicks. This offers a lot of other possibilities. Any changes you make in excel can then be imported back into boydsmaps.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Thanks! Glad that you're making use of the advanced features! Something else that might be useful - if you save your waypoints in the boydsmaps format, you will just get a text file but it can be imported directly into Excel with just a few clicks. This offers a lot of other possibilities. Any changes you make in excel can then be imported back into boydsmaps.
Yes, I imported that file too.

Reactions: Boyd