Western Living Magazines

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
If I'm not outside or on the computer, I read quite a lot. I have 86 "Sunset, Western Living" magazines from the 1960's. I don't want to try and sell them widely due to the hassle of shipping and dealing with people online. If you have a collection of magazines that I would enjoy, I'd swap these for yours, or sell them to you outright for a very small amount.

These are nostalgic and fun to read. They cover western travel, homes and home remodeling, landscaping, gardening, workshop and crafts, and food and entertainment. Just let me know.

IMG_1168.JPG

1703038375813.jpeg

IMG_1163.jpg

1703038909593.png

Reactions: Menantico

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I am now offering these freely to anyone who truly wants them and who can meet me for delivery. I don't need any magazines in kind or money. I also offered them to others on my facebook page. If I get no response, I try to give them away to local thrift shops. I just don't have it in me to destroy them.

stiltzkin

Explorer
Feb 8, 2022
Medford
I know who would almost certainly love to have these, if you're ever near Paulsboro at some point. Fran DiBacco runs this somewhat hidden part-store-part-museum, the Vintage Magazine Shoppe. He has something like 100,000 magazines.

I forget where I originally read about this place, but here is an article and video covering it:

Last edited:

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I know who would almost certainly love to have these, if you're ever near Paulsboro at some point. Fran DiBacco runs this somewhat hidden part-store-part-museum, the Vintage Magazine Shoppe. He has something like 100,000 magazines.

I forget where I originally read about this place, but here is an article and video covering it:

Thanks, maybe he'll do a trade.

Reactions: stiltzkin