Goshens Pond

Janice

Aug 24, 2017
Cinnaminson
Hey all! Newbie here. Camping for the first time at Goshen's pond with my 11 and 8 year old. Any great places to fish or relatively easy hikes? Or any other tips? Goshen's has no picnic tables, correct?

trop81

Scout
Mar 17, 2011
hammonton nj
hi janice, and welcome to the forum. There is easy hiking on the yellow trail on Quaker bridge road right behind the atsion mansion.I cant help you with good fishing spots, perhaps someone else will chime in.

Janice

Aug 24, 2017
Cinnaminson
hi janice, and welcome to the forum. There is easy hiking on thainlye yellow trail on Quaker bridge road right behind the atsion mansion.I cant help you with good fishing spots, perhaps someone else will chime in.

Thanks! I'll certainly check that out!!

Janice

Aug 24, 2017
Cinnaminson
We are pretty stoked about camping here for the first time ever. Not sure why we never did it before!! We ride back here a lot in our Jeep.

Reactions: Boyd

ranger1

Nov 21, 2010
You can purchase firewood directly across from the entrance to the Atsion Family Campground (about an 1/8 mile east of road to Goshen Pond, on Atsion Road). There's a vegetable stand on the road; follow the driveway back to purchase firewood.

Zach McGarvey

Explorer
Feb 11, 2018
Woodbury / Vineland NJ
That's funny, I was looking back through the old threads here and came upon this one- I camped next door to the original poster on the weekend she posted about-- we talked a little with her and her husband, and her kids ran around with mine for a while. I'm sure she's long gone from this website but still, small world.

Reactions: Boyd