What Operating system are you using

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Even though I have an iPhone with a big screen, I really dislike the experience of using a forum on it. I want a physical keyboard for forums. So no, I never use it for the forum.

I'm running MacOS Sierra on my laptop and also desktop machine that is dedicated to video editing. The video machine can also boot into MacOS 10.8.5 for the times that I need my very expensive legacy software. I have a media server running MacOS El Capitan and am running Windows 7 Professional on the desktop machine that I use exclusively for mapmaking. My phone is still on iOS 10.

imkms

Explorer
Feb 18, 2008
SJ and SW FL
With the exception of having to remote connect to work, I rarely use my PCs anymore and use my IPAD, running the latest IOS, for this site and most others.

lj762

Explorer
Feb 18, 2017
Bass River State Forest
100% Linux here. (Well, almost. I have a laptop with a Windows XP partition for rare things like a firmware update that requires Windows.) Seamonkey browser, and sometimes Firefox.
Like 46er, I have a cellphone which is pretty much just a phone. People laugh when they see it. I got it at a dollar store. But it fits in my pocket.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
iMac 10.13.2 and running VirtualBox with Windows 7 for programs to help me stone search.
iPhone 5S that I hate using online. Too small. I use it to text and sometimes talk. Rarely talk, mostly text.
Jessica's old iPad for programs to help stone searching.

Jessica uses her iPad.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I've been considering a Chromebook to use around the house. Better viewing than my phone, but not as much lugging around as my laptop.

The school my wife works at has them and she was also considering one.