3D maps show parts of NJ are the most densely populated on the planet

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I understood right away why Bridgeton was more dense then Millville whilst Millville has about 7000 more people then Bridgeton.Because Millville has much more area/sq mi. then Bridgeton.Bridgeton is a very small area while I think Millville is the fifth largest city in the state acreage wise,Vineland being the largest.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Bridgeton is a very small area with a HUGE crime problem. Do you have to do business there Al?
I work there.I work about 200 yards from the southern edge of the HOOD.I have a detour to avoid that area going to and coming from work.Actually the whole town is now a hood and Millville is fast catching up.And yes I must admit,I was born there as well,Bridgeton that is.Even down here in the lake we have a bad drug problem.Every so often we'll get a rash of break ins by addicts looking for something to sell.Every empty house down here including the one across the street from me have had all their pipes ripped out.We're friends of the Shopobies that own it and had to call them and tell them their house had been ransacked.They stole her Dads momentos she had still there from the 60's.They use it as a weekend retreat in summer. Laurel Lake is fast becoming the Hood in the Woods.