NJ Anti-Hunting Extremists Plan To Ban Hunting One Town At A Time

mowergod

Explorer
Apr 9, 2011
Newtonville
What gets me is people have all the time in the world to advocate to ban hunting, ban fishing, ban driving in the pines, but those same people have zero time to help homeless humans, especially homeless veterans that preserved their freedom to keep us from doing what we love. OK, soapbox off

I completely agree with you there's better thing to spend time on but they're to pre occupied with this B.S!

You can scratch fishing off your list.

I'm not about to vacate my place on top of the food chain; I like to eat what I catch (excluding burglars, I hear they cook up tough).
I do however flinch a little when I put a treble hook point behind the dorsal of a live spot (weakfish bait). In some alternate reality that point maybe is inserted in the back of my neck.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
I'm glad I live in a rural township where voters would no way ban hunting.
There are four very active, long-standing gun (deer) clubs located in my township. We also have large portions Wharton State Forest within our boundaries where hunting is permitted. I would hope that our municipality wouldn't entertain such ludicrous legislation but with today's use of social media, it doesn't take much for bad ideas to gain a dedicated audience.