OFF-ROAD DRIVERS STILL BATTLING CONSERVATIONISTS OVER ACCESS TO PINELANDS

mowergod

Explorer
Apr 9, 2011
Newtonville
The state can acquire humvees from the federal government for free or damn near! 3 or 4 4 door version's should do the trick to get to the areas there not able too now. I'd even volunteer my time to outfit the humvees with lights and radios and such which the could recycled from retired trooper cars. I can't believe no one has thought of this except several shore towns hell Brigintine has 3 humvees and 4 five tons the acquired for nothing

mowergod

Explorer
Apr 9, 2011
Newtonville
There's 2 humvees at the forest service shop In Mays Landing just sitting along with a bunch of other capable equipment to get the job done so really there's no excuse other then man power and we could hire a couple of retired vets to become park police or make them rangers but eather way it can be done and inexpensively the clowns just won t do it

Jon Holcombe

Explorer
Dec 1, 2015
Medford
There's 2 humvees at the forest service shop In Mays Landing just sitting along with a bunch of other capable equipment to get the job done so really there's no excuse other then man power and we could hire a couple of retired vets to become park police or make them rangers but eather way it can be done and inexpensively the clowns just won t do it

Your ideas are very, very good. Put two more dedicated Park Police vehicles in Wharton, make the first offense $1500 and vehicle confiscation for the second. And specify that using established go-arounds is not the same as driving into a wetland.

Last edited: