Photography spots?

S

shlak

Any good photography spots in south jersey? Really into anything abandoned, although it seems like there’s absolutely nothing abandoned on the south part of jersey which really sucks; i’ve been to the vineland training school, it’s cool but super over grown, and for some reason there’s a hospital there but i can’t find any information about it online at all, very odd. Any kind of abandoned buildings help!

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
IMO, the whole pine barrens is a "good photography spot", you just need to open your eyes. And there are plenty of ruins too. Lots has been written about this, here are a couple threads. But please don't disturb any of these places, don't remove anything and also respect private property boundaries.

S

shlak

IMO, the whole pine barrens is a "good photography spot", you just need to open your eyes. And there are plenty of ruins too. Lots has been written about this, here are a couple threads. But please don't disturb any of these places, don't remove anything and also respect private property boundaries.

oh believe me buddy, before i signed up i looked through A L L of your maps i had to! because i’m in Hammonton, i’ve got to see the Amatol ammunition bunker things but that was only once in the winter, it was so cold, snow everywhere, i just forget how to get to the bunker things as to which path i take is beyond me at this point lol