Bald Eagles Shamong

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
We had a doe that a Hunter hit low with a broad head and she died on my property. For the last week or so we’ve had at least four bald eagles feeding on it. 4 adults and one with still some brown on its head. I’m guessing these are paired up adults that aren’t on a nest. From what I can see so far only one is banded with a green one. Neither of these two seem to be banded. The one eagle always keeps watch while the other eats. The comeback these animals have made is incredible. I tried posting a game camera video but having issues.

Attachments

• 3AB0FB79-DFCC-474C-98D8-5AAA594BD460.png
    3AB0FB79-DFCC-474C-98D8-5AAA594BD460.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 147

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
Thanks Boyd, I will try.

game camera doesn’t pick up video at night too well so they may be visiting. I’ve had other dead deer I’ve dumped back there from ones hit in front of my house that the coyotes have eaten.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
We had a doe that a Hunter hit low with a broad head and she died on my property. For the last week or so we’ve had at least four bald eagles feeding on it. 4 adults and one with still some brown on its head. I’m guessing these are paired up adults that aren’t on a nest. From what I can see so far only one is banded with a green one. Neither of these two seem to be banded. The one eagle always keeps watch while the other eats. The comeback these animals have made is incredible. I tried posting a game camera video but having issues.
Thanks for posting this. We see them often and it is always nice to hear when others do also.